This Month Recommendation

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Seven Lessons of Life

I getting to know about these 7 valuable life lessons from an article sent by my project manager. These lessons really inspire me and I would like to say thanks to him for sharing it out with us.

Lesson No #1: Stop analyzing the past and worrying about the future and choose to live in the moment.
Lesson No #2: When you are learning a new skill or activity, give yourself time to learn. Try not to
get worried or
frustrated when you make mistakes, instead, try and see the humor in
the situation and enjoy the
journey.
Lesson No #3: Believe in your dreams with a ‘Child Like’ faith.
Lesson No #4: Seize every opportunity you get to laugh out loud.
Lesson No #5: When you love someone, let them know.
Lesson No #6: If you’re carrying a grudge – let it go and move on. A grudge gets heavier the
longer you carry it.

Lesson No #7: Take the time to stop and look at the world around you through the eyes of a child.
It really is an amazing place!


I particularly attracted by lesson #3 & #7. I remember I have posted before an article about Inner Child living in each one of us. We need to spend time to reconnect with our inner child as our source of inspiration. We shall claim for it all the time.

Namaste !


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment