This Month Recommendation

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Little Tiny Seed - A Poem Dedicated To My Soul

Last weekend while I was doing my laundry work, I hum this poem out following my heart rythm. Later, I keep thinking of incorporating some yoga asana into this poem and make it as a theater play.

Here's the original script of my poem:

A little tiny seed laying on the ground,
Waiting for the right moment to have its 1st sprout,
With the shiny bright sunshine in the sky & crystal clear water from the sky.
With all the secret kept inside, nobody knows what is going to be.
But the secret is all well kept inside.

With the wind blow across all the trees,
while the tiny little seed still waiting.....
Until one fine day, the little tiny seed awakened with its 1st sprouting,
that marks the beginning of a new face of life.

Everything is gonna change and become different with its 1st sprout.
The well kept secret finaly revealed.
With its 1st flower & its leafing, the beautiful flower open & close, day & night.
This is all a tiny littl eseed waiting for.

The blooming stage finally reached and that's the special moment every tiny little seed waiting for.
(written on 30 Jan 2010, 9:40am)

If you read through the poem carefully, I hope you can feel my heart rythm & its message.
The message that I am trying to convey her is the seeding stage that every little tiny seed has and its final blooming.
The seed resemble a person, who needs time, effort, experience and etc to cultivate whatever it is required for his own growing and seeding. The seeding is the most important stage. It is the stage where a person gather whatever it is required in order to bring him to highest peak or allow him to make a breakthrough.

When all the things are ready and the seeding stage consider complete, that person will wait for the right moment for a perfect blooming. When the blooming stage is reached, we have completed the full cycle of life or we have reached the harvest season.

That's the purpose of life and I believed each individual is bestowed with hidden seed inside. Along our life, we pick up whatever we needs, throw always whatever not needed, cultivate good values, sharpen our skills, gather our strength and discover our true self in order to discover the tiny little seed being planted inside our heart. That's what I mean by seeding stage.

I know that this poem still need some finetuning. Well definitely will do that when the moment comes.

Hope one day I can make this a real theater play/dance by combining yoga asana with this poem and the rythm in my heart.

Namaste !

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment