This Month Recommendation

Monday, February 1, 2010

Here's My Vision To The Sociey & The World

You need time to accumulate all the right points, energy and come up with your own vision. It never been an easy job to do so. Rather than a click of spark, a vision required some substantial ground work, and then slowly it build up to the actual one. Finally I can see my own vision very clearly after all those sweat and tears and maybe doubts too.

Here's a path that I would like to paint out for myself :

"Promoting a better health management among the society in order to reach a balance life style"

That's my vision statement.

Well here lays the statement of my vision and these shall be the forces/pushes to direct the energy towards the vision:-

1) Promote yoga among young generation, by combining dance element with yoga innovatively
2) Encourage yoga practise among society
3) Organize health talk
4) Sharing healthy cooking styles & recipes
5) Encourage meditation practise
6) Offering 100% natural Merchandize, which good for balancing on body energy field (Ayurveda concept)

With all these forces to be in place, I shall work towards the vision and I shall dedicate my whole life in realizing this vision.

Namaste !














Powered by ScribeFire.





, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment