This Month Recommendation

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Keep The Vision ...


I know there no end to this journey, it is just a matter of finding the right time and right place to let the flower blooms. I am still in the stage of seeding. Collecting all the best of the universe and those positive energies so that the most beatiful blooming event will happen. It will bloom beautifully and bring new life to the earth again, showering me with those new energies to move on to the right track. Be strong and face the sun bravely no matter what happen.

There's only 1 way to keep the vision : Meditation. I shall make it my life partner forever no matter what happen. Meditation is the only way to keep up my positive energy and my vision. The universe is something just too big for you to understand and there are more waiting for you to explore. The powerful hidden energy is waiting for you. All you have to do is be commited to it and it shall return to you what you have gave Him. Trust me, something is out there waiting for you.

Namaste !

1 comment:

  1. It's true that something grace and nice is waiting for me out there after all these months.

    ReplyDelete