This Month Recommendation

Friday, June 12, 2009

Inspiration of Writing - 灵 感

There was once when I tried to write something, I totally don't know what to put down on the paper and how to write it at all. The words seems just stucked somewhere in my mind. After writing half of a sentence, then I will feel lost of track. No idea how to continue to finish it. Well, that was before.
I am not sure since when I started to write again via blog. And there are some improvement that I can see in putting down those words. When the idea suddenly comes I will write it non stop smoothly without any hesitating state. It is like I am opening the water tap on the right direction and the water just flow constantly and non-stop. The inspiration(灵 感) just comes from nowhere.

It is like the seed of it is there but waiting for the right time to start the sprouting and bloom. It was amazing is it ? All the while I thought I am not good at all at writing something but here I am, putting down those words here. Well it might not be as professional as others but all these words I blogged are all my heart true voices.

I have a little scratch book with me inside my office bag. Whenever I have time like waiting for the train or any free time, when the inspiration comes, I will just write it out on the book. Especially if I perform my meditation routine, then the words will be non stopped pouring out from nowhere. It flow like a river water running down the stream, constant and steady.

It's fun and sort of releasing when you can put down all those words that coming out. It does not matter when I start and discover this, the most important is I found it truely from my heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment