This Month Recommendation

Friday, June 19, 2009

Total Rejuvenation


Last week I went to an island in east coast of Malaysia, Gem Island. It was a very beautiful island with its natural state preserved so well. Crystal clear water, with fishes swimming around in the sea water. It was preserved well enough for the nature to reveal its own beauty. I spot a rare type of fish on the first day we check in. I guess you must be attentive enough to nature gift then only you will be able to spot it. Then in the next morning, I spot few baby sharks swimming outside the sea area near to the water villa balcony. I was so lucky to spot it. Immediately I informed my eldest son to see it. He was so excited to see the baby sharks.

I really fall in love with this island. It's a gift from the nature to me to be able to discover such as wonderful heaven in the earth. I definitely will visit her again with my kids. Maybe we can come here once per 2 years to rejuvenate ourself from the busy life.

Namaste !

No comments:

Post a Comment