This Month Recommendation

Monday, June 1, 2009

Dance Freely From The Soul..


Yesterday night me and my son having a great time together just before sleep. I just thought of holding him under his armpit and swing him around. But he like it so much that he requested me to do it again and again. It was fun and I feel totally free. It was like I am full of those energy, swinging him from left to right, even with the balllet steps. The feeling is incredibly great. He bring out my inspiration to dance again. He is my inspiration since he was born. I feel very very much close to him since then until now and forever. We grow together is what I can say.

I never know that my soul eager to dance so much, dance freely without any restriction or rules to follow. I know I am bold enough to do that. It is the same things for life. Put in passion into it and see how's your life response back to you. Passion, enthusiasm is the main ingredient for the dancing life.

It's your life !

Namaste !



No comments:

Post a Comment