This Month Recommendation

Monday, June 1, 2009

Starting New Again...

I am going to start on my new yoga class this week, Wednesday. Well, it means a new start for me again since I have stopped attending the class for almost 1month. Hope I still remain the flexibility and strength. I feel abit excited since it's going to be a yoga class with my korean yoga teacher again. She is a very kind lady that willing to share out a lot with her students as long as you speak out. I feel her positive energy field strongly. She will be my good guru on my yoga journey.

Things will not be the same again after you pracise yoga & meditation for some time. It is definitely a good one. I notice a new leafing coming out of my office desk plant again. It brings a new meaning to me. I know i need to keep the positive energy and in focus so that I know where am I going...No doubts there will be obstacle there and it is happening already, my temper, my laziness and those negative energy that going to stop me from reaching a fulfilling life.

Keep up and don't give up !

Namaste !



No comments:

Post a Comment