This Month Recommendation

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sharing Out Means Laughing Out Together...

Last saturday i got a chance to share out some information on yoga with my eldest son's teachers. In fact I learned some useful tips from them too and it's a fun session. Although I am abit tired due to night before over time work, but I really enjoyed it too.

I shared out some information on proper breathing techniques & highlight the important of breathing in yoga. The center owner, Teacher Ng also pointed out that teaching kids how to breath might be abit difficult since they are very active. She commented that kids can start with the yoga post first but not the breathing first. Then I showed the teacher the nostril breathing technique also. I am not sure whether they understand the technique or not. Hopefully they are.

I found that most of the teachers in the center are full of humorous and they are willing to share out as well. I learned a lot from them on this. Teacher always the best motivator especially those teaching in kindergarten stage.

Then Teacher Ng highlighted some of the poses suitable for kids such as Tiger, Lion, Fish, Kangaroo, Wheel pose and others. I pointed out some of the poses benefits such as detoxification and cleansing effect on the fish pose.

Well, the sharing really gave me a real experience on how's other people body physical condition can be like. Some of them are very stiff the body parts such as shoulder or the back. It's not easy to help others to adjust to a proper pose and in deed very challenging.

I really want to say thank you to all the teachers that willing to spend out the time on the session.

Namaste !

No comments:

Post a Comment