This Month Recommendation

Friday, May 22, 2009

Consistency


Last 2 days due to tireness and business of works, i skipped my morning and night meditation sessions. And I felt the negative effect immediately without the practise. Body discomfort, easy to get angry and mind unsettled. And seems like I am going to the same old me again. Fortunately I realized about these differences and take action on it.

My kids can feel my negative energy inside me, especially Justin. When I yelled at him, scold him and his eyes are showing me how he feel inside his heart and there's a sense of doubts. I guess he must be thinking why mummy turning into some devil or monster again ? I am so sorry son, it's mum's fault. I should not have scold you this morning and yelled at you. I promised I would never do it again.

I promise to stick to the meditation sessions, morning and night in order to preserve the good energy within me and my surrounding. The energy must be in harmony in order to make sure my family members in harmony too. I just to remember that I am still living in a family with my kids, husband, mother in law and others neighbors and it's my duty to make sure living harmony with them.

Namaste !

No comments:

Post a Comment