This Month Recommendation

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Learn To Breath Again..Like A Baby

Have you ever seen a baby breath ? How does the baby breath ? Do the little one breath grasply or slowly without any effort ? Sometimes when we busy with our daily life, we forgot how to breath properly. Although the rthym of breathing is out of our control, since it is under our brain pituitary command, but we still can put in some effort to make sure we breath properly. Some people breath are too shallow, some are just too short and some breath grasply like running out of air.

After I practise meditation for some time, I notice that my breath become very natural if I am mindful enough. I am not quite sure whether it's our breath that helps my meditation or the other way round. But one thing I learnt is that previously my breath is too shallow, not deep enough to expel the unwanted air out of my lungs. The consequences is I feel tire easily, my blood circulation blocked and my whole body feel pain after sitting in front of my laptop for a long day after work.

When our breathing is not smooth, it affect our 'Chi' circulation in the body. Try to sit down quietly and close your eyes, exhale and inhale slowly. After a while, you will notice that your breath slowing down and reach a rhtym almost similar to the sea tide movement. In and out, In and out without any effort or force it. It helps to improve our health tremendously. Trust me.

Whenever i miss out my meditation practise, again my body will back to those state again, feeling pain and uneasy. So i cannot 'breath' without the meditation at all.

Try it out yourself, you have to experience it then only you know the goodness of it.


Happy breathing !



No comments:

Post a Comment