This Month Recommendation

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My 2 Posting Are Missing !

Out of sudden my 2 previous posting on Eckhart Tolle book - The Power Of Now are missing. I remember I posted it out near year end when I borrowed the book from my brother in law. Well, I felt abit puzzled and sad at first. But then when I think back, I didn't lost anything at all, these 2 are just articles written in words. What I learned from the book, it will stay with me forever as part of my experience.

You see, it goes the same way on what we are having now. Your house, your car, your phone, even your laptop will vanish one day. So what can be with us only the experience and wisdom.

One of my friend forward me an article few days back and I only manage to read it this morning. It's an article written by Feng Shui master, Joey Yap. It's titled 'Success In The Present Economy'. Basically he is trying to promote his feng shui course in this article but he brings out 1 important point : Invest In Yourself. It immediately caught my attention. I do agree with him that we are our own best asset. Things that we can see or hold are just too fragile and it is out of our control to make it stay. But what stay strong and not fragile is our ownself. We need to work hard on cultivating ourself because that the only asset you have when everything touchable in this world perished and not affected by the environment.

It's good to invest something in yourself. Attending a fitness class, yoga or learning new skills such as language or baking, make you being with yourself.

The key word here is being. In this world, most people not being with themself in life. This is because we have too many thoughts running in our mind. It's a natural state for our mind to be full of thoughts coming in and going out. Investment in mind such as a meditation course definitely worth the penny. If you cannot even understand your own mind, how can you use it to master feng shui skills ?

I hope you get my point here. Namaste !

No comments:

Post a Comment