This Month Recommendation

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Law Of Attraction - I Did It Again !

It feel strange but I know something is there. I know definitely you will say I am crazy or full of nonsense. But I really did it again based on law of attraction theory.

Human energy is special and more powerful than what we can think of. Our surrounding is full of vibration of energy. Our cells, our whole body is full of vibration. The vibration can be sent via our surrounding to other places or even reach up to the universe above us. It has been hundred & thousand years that Indian, Chinese people believe that the movement of son, moon, other planets like jupiter, saturn, venus have great influence on our life or our energy movement to be more accurately. This give us a concrete view that the outer space allow the energy to travel through, even thought there's no air medium in it.

If you know how to control or access this energy vibration field, I believe you will be holding the key to the secret of life. By tapping into this energy field, you will know how it works based on law of attraction theory. Though I never really read through this book, only the excerpt of it. But I think I undertand what message the book is trying to convey - but the book never teach us how.

To tap into this energy field means to tap into the divine energy field as what I can say based on my own experience. There's one universal way which will enable you to tap into this divine energy - meditation & yoga.

Let me explain how I conclude this first before you make any judgement on my statement.

In nature I believe that all human are the same. All of us having the same ability, here I means instinct ability. But human mind always in an active state and it's the mind nature to stay that way. We think of other things when we sitting in front of computer screen in the office, what to eat tonight, what movie to watch tonight. It happens to most of us. The mind activitives have some how block our instinct/inborn ability to see or hear things that we not usual to see. Energy vibration is one of it. Some people able to see a person aura (energy fields represented by different colors area, that surrounding our body) because he is maintaining this natural ability to see it. He has tapped into the energy field.

Our mind is just too busy with too many thoughts, it does us no good at all. If you can calm your mind, reduce the thoughts that coming in. You will feel the difference. Meditation is one of the way to maintain the calmness of one's mind.

As I mentioned in my posting here and here, we never know that the world might consist of nothing but only vibration of this energy which waiting for us to tap into its power.

Namaste !


No comments:

Post a Comment