This Month Recommendation

Friday, April 24, 2009

It Never Be A Co-Incidence

I truely believe nothing happened just because of co-incidence or because it just happened like that. It must be something that trigger it, or a source caused it. The true energy forces surrounding us that drive us around things that happen, I believe.

Why people say wish can come true ? why people can achieve whatever they want in life ? But some unfortunately living through his whole life without achieving anything ? There must be some secret there that yet to be revealed.

Can it be the divine energy force - the key to everything ? to achieve whatever you want in life ? Can it be if you know how to activate this 'good' energy and turn to a magic wand that will grant your wish as you want ? If it is true, then I can see some fear creeping in me.

I do Believe divine energy really exist around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment