This Month Recommendation

Monday, April 27, 2009

3 Kisses And The Wind


Yesterday was my 33 years old birthday and my son all together gave me 3 kisses in 1 day ! He never do that in normal days. Even sometimes when i asked him to kiss me he always refused. But in my birthday he is willing to do so 3 times. I felt so sweet inside when he gave me these kisses on the cheek. Thanks my boy ! Mummy love you always . Hopefully you still will give me these kisses when you grow up.

It's a very windy days and kite flying season is here again. We decided to go for kite flying too for the first time last saturday. I have redeemed a kite for my son via some points collection. So when we go there, we saw many kites flying in the sky. We are so excited, especially myself because I didn't fly any kite since I was young. Never before. So we walked to the ample grass field and dad started to try fly the kite. When you see people flying the kite, it looks like very easy to get it on the sky but too bad for us. After dad try for some time, we gave up. Looks like our kite too small & too heavy to fly up. Well, all right. I admitted that when he is flying the kite that time, I was nagging him a lot. Keep pushing him to fly it. Maybe it was my fault giving him too much pressure.

So instead continueing with the kite, my eldest wanted to play in the play ground, and the youngest one sitting at the bench watching people playing basketball game.


I was trying to find a tranquil moment with myself. Here I managed to find a spot where i can face the sunset directly. The sun was setting down slowly, i tried to look for the tranquil moment within myself and projected it out to the surrounding. What I felt that time is magnificent calm and ease. The wind blow directly to my face and it was just me, only me alone standing there facing the sun. While everyone is moving, flying kites, jogging, playing basketball with lots of noises but only me feeling calm and quiet inside. Sometimes we are just too busy until we forgot about good things around us. Same as what happen in our mind. Look at the sky and the sun and the cloud, don't you see the magnificent beauty out there created by Him ?

I closed my eyes for a moment and let the wind blowing on my face, I felt like all the worries & uneasiness on me all blow away by the wind. All gone with the wind. I felt refreshed all over again.
I guess I have done a short moment of meditation that brings this. What I felft only the sweetness of the 3 kisses of my son and the beautt of this world.

Your innerself will be reflected on your surrounding, if you dare enough to look at yourself, you will see more and more of it and grab the essense of it.

Trust me, the enemy is within yourself, not others. Now I finally realized this.


Namaste !

No comments:

Post a Comment