This Month Recommendation

Friday, April 3, 2009

All You Need Is Just 1 Step Further...

It's not easy to take the 1st step towards a new world. In fact, it's just feel like one hundred thousand kilograms of rocks putting on your feet, not even moving an inch. But I know I need to find a way to survive and a way to step to another world.

Time doesn't wait for human. And I do not want to regret my life when I look back. Please give me strength to clear off those doubts and uncertainty. Bring me more courage and strenght, to remove those rocks from my feet. As light as feather i will hops and dance and bounce, til I reach and touch the softy cloud above me. I know obstacles definitely will be there for me. I know devil/evil is peeking through the holes, finding oppoturnity. But I will overcome all these with determination and faith.

Give me wings so that I can fly as high as I can and see spaces beyond the imagination of human. Knowing that my angel always waiting for me there, I will smile back to her and send her my wishes and blessings. Angel, please guide me to my home, where I can find peace and tranquility.






No comments:

Post a Comment