This Month Recommendation

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Temptating Yoga Practise..

There was once I thought the purpose of practising yoga is to perform perfect poses as what have been depicted in most media. But I was wrong. Looking perfect from each every angle, just like the profesional yogi or yogini. When I was looking at some of the pictures which illustrating some fascinating yoga poses, I was so amazed and admired at the model. I believe most people having the same experience as me.

But does yoga really all about the poses that you see physically. This question drive me to think deeper.

Yoga is not about reaching the perfect pose and perfect figure. But it's about our mind, body, soul and surrounding. It's not easy to see this unless you have practise yoga for quite some time, maybe more than 5 years if you are a slow learner in self realization.

I only realized this in these 2 years after I have fully immersed myself into the practise. There was once i will wake up as early as 5:30 am and start to do some yoga poses. I sweat a lot after repeating sun salutation for 10 times. I felft totally different. My heart beating fast and I felft totally refreshed. All the muscle and joints feeling so great and firm. But one most important, i feel rejuvenated and more confident, right from inside, not the outside. I really enjoy that kind of well being that time. My mind stay alert and calm, i can focus more and response more accurately.

That's the amazing effect that yoga has brought to me. I cannot leave without it now, it's my life jacket til I leave this world. It's more like all become one and united in one. Yoga brings light into my life.

Then I started to think of sharing my experience with others. I want to share this great feelings and way of good health and well being with others. I think of many ideas on how to achieve this : teaching yoga on donation basis, teaching kids in orphanage house or neighborhood. It doesn't matter I got paid or not, but the urge to share out my experience is much stronger than getting more money.

Maybe you will say to me 'Hey silly, you need money in order to live'. Yes, I agreed with you. In fact I have 2 kids that needs me, but i do believe that things will work out as long as I know what I am doing.
Willingness to share with others the benefits of yoga is the best karma that I can made. God has gave me the ability and opporturnity to learn yoga, definitely He will give me a way on this.

What i need is will, dtermination and faith.

Yesterday while I driving home, I saw an amazing and magnificent art of nature. If I didn't work late, I would have missed that chance to catch the most memerizing sunset scene that I have ever seen.

I saw the creation of earth from God and I know miracles do happen !

Namaste !






No comments:

Post a Comment