This Month Recommendation

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Refresing And Relaxing...

I managed to have my pregnancy yoga session yesterday night before sleep. It was a short one but it really helps me to sleep through the night tightly and without any dreams. My body feel not so tense after wake up and feel more energized through out the whole next day. My standing & sitting posture also improved alot and feel much lighter during walking.

That's the amazing good result of practicing yoga even during pregnancy. My yoga teacher mentioned yoga only suitable for pregnant women if she has practise it for some time, 2-3 years consistently. Else it is not suitable for those who never practice yoga before.

Will continue the practice tonight again.

Note: I just realized that my son photo was posted in my yoga teacher blog ! That's was in April time ! Hmm..I guess I totally lost myself in the see of life but forgot to give my self some yoga time ...



Namaste !

No comments:

Post a Comment