This Month Recommendation

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sole Versus Soul....

What a such co-incident that sole read same sound as soul. It triggered me to think of sole is actually similar to soul during my yoga class when the yoga teacher said "Always make sure your sole is grounded firmly on the floor and pay attention to it whenever you walk, stand or even sit. By doing this,  it makes you feel more grounded, not floating.  I feel much more strength during that day class compare to last few weeks. My mind less floating I guess, feel more grounded after riding a big waves of emotional changes. Learning how to let go of something. I just want to feel my breath go in and out without thnking of anything. Finally the sea wave become calm and soothing.

I have posted an article about Intention and desire which is addressed by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. It helps to settle my desire inside my heart and how to work towards my dream. Dragging too much by the life in a pupet form really makes me sick & tired all the time, as though as sleep without sleep, eating without eating, hearing without hearing, sensing without sensing. That's why I wrote post this. Living without soul but only with the body is a dead life just like living as a pupet with string attached with and control by others.

I am having the similar thoughts & feeling as last year. I am still stick back to my old pattern of thoughts & living. My soul
still trapped inside but trying hard and scream loud to come out eagerly. I surrender myself to Him with my intention/dream.

Else I would have become a dead leaf that flying down to the ground and waiting to be eaten by the time and go back to the soil where I belongs.

Namaste !
 







Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment