This Month Recommendation

Monday, February 8, 2010

Step By Step

When looking back, I have my trail being path gracefully,
Once I take my very 1st step out, no return shall be witnessed.

Looking to the sky, I see a vast of space that giving me oppoturnity,
Waiting there for me to fly up and grab on it.

If you know the jewel is there, would you overlook it ?
If you know the heaven is there, would you turn your back on it ?

Nothing more important than understand your very own self,
Able to see it clearly like a pond of crystal clear water without any ripple.

If you know your purpose here, even though the journey is tough,
You have to move on and overcome whatever thorns come across the path.

That;s how you conquer yourself and become stronger and stronger,
Learning how to let go of something is what you need.

I know the sky never lies to me and the sun never tells a lie,
The rainbow will always be there for me even after a thunderstorm.

Believe in fairy tales and little angel living inside your heart,
they are the sincere inner child that will light up your path.


So what you need is just a step forward into another new world of opportunity,
Use you bestowed talent fully and everything shall be unfold magically without failing you.

Namaste !


Powered by ScribeFire.


1 comment:

  1. Such a graceful poem I have written. When read it back, cannot believe I am the one who have wrote it 1 year back. That's the magical power of leasing your own potential through hand's of God !

    ReplyDelete