This Month Recommendation

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Say Pray...

Few days back I received an sms from one of my friend. The sms content is trying to pass on a praying for those misfortunate Haiti people that hits hard by natural disaster - earth quake. Then I forwarded the sms to my contacts list in the phone. Surprisingly I received a reply from my old colleague he said "I Rather Donate Money To World Vision". I guess he intends to say that the way I am forwarding the sms will not work at all. The best way is to make donation to some charity organization that lends a helping hand to the Haiti people.

Yes, I am quite agreed with it but does money will really save all these people from the next hit of natural disaster. Why the world currently is facing with so many natural disaster and is there anyone can tell me why it happended. There must be a reason behind all the things that happen I do believe. The world is in imbalance state now and the imbalance is caused by too many negative energy being released by the human that living in it. Have you ask why the Europe is facing the worst snowing disaster ever ? And why china is hits bad by the flood ? All are because of imbabalance energy in this world.

I read some report saying that ice age is coming. Yes, I do agreed with it as the world energy field is totally out of order now. But then how to balance back the imbalance ? The answer is do it spiritually via praying, chanting mantra or even meditation will help to balance back the energy field.

The next decade definitely is the decade for spiritual awakening. I saw that sign from the movie - 'AVATAR'. The message is so clear to the audience what kind of awakening the movie is trying convey. The bonding, hulu, saying blessings after a living death and etc, all these are related to spirituality.

The more pray/mantra, the more positive energy being released back to the earth and that's the right way to bring back the balance of this world.

Namaste !

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment