This Month Recommendation

Friday, July 3, 2009

Yoga Fun Time...


It seems something not planned is better than planned.

Yesterday night my youngest son was making noises because he didn't what to sleep with us but with his grandmother. But I insisted he sleep with us because he will disturb my elder boy getting into sleep early. He has to attend school session the next morning.

So he was trying to walk here and there, playing hiding. Then I said to him let's do yoga together. Immediately he moved to his favourite pose, the downward dog facing with one leg kicking up. I did the pose together with him. After the pose, he immediately laid down, waiting for me to instruct him for the next pose. So I raised both legs towards the ceiling and he followed too. Such a cute boy ! But he still not able to perform the fish pose. But I totally amazed by him when he showed me the bridge pose, by lifting his butt off the floor. Is that amazing ? I never teach him about the pose but he can do it by his own. Kids really are good learners. Well, I guess I can start to really teach him some yoga poses now since he is good at immitating.

Namaste !



No comments:

Post a Comment