This Month Recommendation

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Book By Sharon Gannon & David Life

Finally i am able to read this book: Jivamukti Yoga: Practices for Liberating Body and Soul
after borrowing from my brother in law. I was truely impressed by the preface written by Sting and the first 2 chapters really capture my attention and drive me deeper in understand how the world work and self realization as intrepreted from yoga sutra and vedanta.

David and sharon has explained truely from the original source of yoga based on the Patanjali Sutra and Upanishad vedanta.

Some that I have learned via the book :
Gunas
- Sattva
- Rajas
- Tamas

5 Koshas:
- Annamaya Kosha
- Pranayama Kosha
- Manomaya Kosha
- Vajnanamaya Kosha
- Causal Body

Brahman
Atman

Well I guess this is just the beginning of my journey into self-realization. Nothing I can say but I am so luckly to be blessed with such an wonderful gift from the great master.

Namaste !

No comments:

Post a Comment