This Month Recommendation

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Get Back On The Track..

The article I posted recently on meditation practise really enlighthen me in a way that keep myself back to the track of my life and meditation practise. The author quite right on putting too much expectation really demotivate you, rather than motivate.
I myself experienced the same things before, in my yoga routine practise. I used to wake up at 5:30 am to practise my yoga. But after few days continueing doing it, I felt quite tiring and if I didn't make it for 1-2 days, I felt really really low in mood and demotivated. The routine that we fix make us stop if we not following it, rather than push us forward.

Yesterday I have started my yoga class for 2nd session and it's the korean teacher that conduct the class. I am so glad that she is the one who teaching, it feels different for me. Some of the poses she teached I am familiar with but some are not.

During the wheel pose session, she commented that my tummy is abit tight and not lose enough to perform the pose. Hmm...this gave me a thought on it. I think I know the reason why. I always holding my breath and contract my tummy just to look slim. Well, I have to blamed myself for that. Then I wonder could this be the reason my breath congested ? Could this be caused my tummy gas problem ?

Ok since I know the cause of it, so I promised to myself don't ever do that again and I will observe to see any improvement on my breathing.

Just a knock and I get all the answer. Whenever you are on the right channel, you will get the right wave.



No comments:

Post a Comment