This Month Recommendation

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Our 3 Bodies

I was 15 minutes late for the meditation class yesterday. But luckily the class haven't start yet.
As usual we filled out the questionaire sharing out our daily meditation experience. We learned about 3 bodies and the meaning of 7 sounds teached to us.

During the class, we learned that human have 3 bodies rather than 1.
These 3 bodies are: physical body, astral body and causal body. The physical body is the one that we can see, touch and feel. Whereas the astral body is our memory kept in our mind. The causal body is the outer layer that surrounding our physical body and astral body. The astral body and causal body are energy fields that surround our physical body. If we have too many memory and trapped inside the astral body that caused us cannot reach to our causal body. Our memory of childhood, bad incidents, words that we have heard, our routine habits are all kept inside our astral body. If our astral body is too thick, we will be trapped in our past memory.

I had been trapped in the past before, that really bring lots of suffering to me. But now finally I know I have free from it. It's like you are inside a coccoon and waiting for the right time to break out and become a new person. It's a reborn kind of experience for me, a metamorphosis process. I am glad that I have made it !

The causal body is our spiritual body that bring us in touch with the creator of this world. This is where our soul located. The soul is with us since we are born and each individual soul is unique and special. As we grow up, things that happened in our life, memory started to accumulate in this body and become our astral body, that block us from reaching our soul. Though for some people it might sounds religious .

It's going to be a long way for me to understand more on meditation. But now I will just focus on what I can do daily, to meditate twice daily without any expectation. Expectation will bring down yourself if you cannot perform up to it. I experienced that myself in yoga. Something which is too routine will do no good as well. It's just not practical keep defeated in this way. It's human nature not to be feel defeated but triumph.

Hope I have been blessed with all the good and all the good will come to my way.

Namaste !

No comments:

Post a Comment