This Month Recommendation

Monday, January 19, 2009

Have You Read/Tell A Story Today ?

I enjoy telstory telling, kids, imagination, creativityling story to my kids. Whether it is right before bed time or on the way to the school while I am driving. I prefer to tell it spontaneously. Spontaneous story telling let my creativity and imagination run wild.

In that way, I can use my imagination, my creativity and any possible words that I can think of to make up my story. There was once i make up a story about a Giant, that came out of nowhere, encompany my kids to supermarket for shopping ! When I was telling my kids this story, I was holding my younger boy, Jasper - 1 year old and acting out the story scene with some actions and movement. It was fun and they enjoy it a lot ! We laughed through out the whole session & my eldest Justin like it very much too !

My kids are my source of inspiration for story telling and they inspire me to expand my imagination & creativity. Not only in story telling but in making my own songs as well. I have made some kids songs based on things that they have shared with me and they enjoyed it too ! Frog, ducklings, bees, butterfly, during bathing time, sometimes we share some funny jokes as well and just burst out laughing !



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete