This Month Recommendation

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Are You Seeing The World As 'WE' or 'ME' ?

nature wonders, spirituality, self-realization, self-discovery, yoga, life
It's just an alphabet different, but the meanings bewtween these 2 words are quite a difference. Are you a 'WE' person or 'ME' person ? i guess this will be the good question to start off this writing. I came across this interesting topic when i was listening to a podcast from Heaven's Lounge II : Soaring Above The Clouds. The music from the lounge very relaxing and I really like it much. Close your eyes and find your inner peace. Relax and let you mind fly. Enjoy the musical journey. It is an experience you will always remember. Be prepared to experience love, sadness, wonder, desire and hope..... let all worries begone.

I was really touched by the words and questions in the lyrics for music track starting at 2:10 min.

Here's are part of the lyrics i managed to captured :

Simple as it may be
We can walk the street
Full of you and full of me
And still feel you capture inside

With who you want to be
You feel to be what you feel to be
The you and you and I and I
I am me, with you and we are we
.............................
(This is my favourite part :))
When you look out, what do you see ?
Do you see we
Do you see human part of we
I wonder what you see
...........................
I am I you are you
And you and me are we

I guess you have to listen to the music yourself then you will only understand why I like it so much..

Have you ever wonder why you are born ? Have you ever wonder why the world exist ? Why you angry and happy sometimes ? Why I feeling So Low Today ? I have these questions flashing through my mind also all the time. You might wondering why the questions keep focusing on 'ME' myself, rather than others ? You know I like the saying that
'The World Actually Is Within You'. We all living and staying together in the same planet. I do believe there's an energy field between each every object. The energy field is something like 'Yin' and 'Yang', can be negative or positive energy. It is affecting things that happens around us and each one of us contribute to this energy pool. From these smaller energies , it brings up to bigger energy field that control the whole universe. So that where comes the contribution part, where although we exist as an individual, but 'ME' contribute to that bigger energy field, term as 'WE' field.


In fact 'WE' just a character different than 'ME'. This equation sounds meaningful to me 'WE' = 'ME', how about you ?


No comments:

Post a Comment