This Month Recommendation

Monday, October 4, 2010

Full Moon - A Night Full Of Compassion...

It's 2nd day of my Sri Sri Yoga course, something happened at the end of the course. When the teacher instructed us to lay down for relaxation pose, with some breathing exercises.  One of it is to roar like a lion when exhale. I was laying down there, follow the instruction of the teacher. I cannot remember how mant times we do it but when I was doing the roar sound, the man laying down beside me making some screaming sounds, which making my heart trembled and suddenly I shedded tears silently without even me knowing it. But I know the reason why. The sound making by the man laying down besides me seems letting out all the pains in his body and scream out. Just like a soul crying out in pain. So many souls being released to this earth and learned how to finding the right path back to the source. I was touched by my own thought.

Maybe it's just because of it is full moon night, that my emotions is more sensitve. I remember my yoga teacher told me before that during full moon, you can get injury easily during yoga, I guess she forgot to mention about emotion as well.
It's a good release for me at least and seeing another softer side of me.


 


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment