This Month Recommendation

Friday, July 30, 2010

Floating In The Air

It's kind of hard to go through this stage, feeling like myself floating in the air and hoping there's something for me to grab on but don't know what that could be. Riding the wave slowly is all I can tell myself.

You feel like no direction, don't know which is right or wrong and what you want, except keep dragging by this materialistic world. Well I guess these is just a temporary illusion that occupied my mind, nothing more. It's to test my ability and my true heart and intention.

You feel like you are loosen up but still try to keep everything together which such a weak energy, falling apart but trying to get back to the track with full effort. Totally 0% energy level and out of battery ....






Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment