This Month Recommendation

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Freeing Up The Soul, Can You See It ?

I still remember there was once right after yoga class session 2 years back, when I was laying on the mat in Savasana pose, I feel something. I feel there were some kind of energy emitted from each individual laying down, raising up to the roof of the room.  Could this just an illusion ? The energy raised up from each body laying down, and slowly move up. Could this be the soul in each one's heart ? It was so special and I never forget this experience and It is so alive each time when I recalled it back.

Each soul raising up and seems heading to the same direction above all. It was a bliss to be able to have such a special experience which really change my life after that.

Namaste !


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment