This Month Recommendation

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Earth Hour 60, 2010

Last Saturday night, 27 March 2010, it's an earth hour for this year again. I remember last year I have a good time with my kids in a shopping mall. But for this year, though we spent our dinner at the shopping mall for my hubby birthday celebration, we stay at home for this year earth hour event.

Since we have candles being lighted in the house, so I played some shadow puppet theater with them. The imagination run wild in me. The alligator, the butterfly, the bird, the horse all coming through my 2 magical hands in front the light of the candles. I formed the story based on whatever is coming out from my hands and my kids love it much ! It's kind of fun when you can do something out of your heart spontaneously. Whatever story that I can think of just came out from my mouth. It's good to let the kids feel how it is like without the light in the house.

Then my eldest try to mimic the way the Africa native people dance, around the candle light and his brother followed too ! it was fun and enjoyable to look at him dancing in that way. He did not learn it from anywhere but I know it's a true rhythm from his heart. Maybe my son has inherited my imaginative ability and creativity and he is just showing it out through his physical body. Just letting the prana flow across the body by following its rhythm spontaneously.

Hey son ! Mum just hope that you will keep up with you imagination & creativity as you grown up. Don't ever lose that very innocent ability !

Maybe starting from now on, I can have a story play with them every saturday night on weeklyl basis with the shadow dancing around ! Haha...

Namaste !

Powered by ScribeFire.


No comments:

Post a Comment