This Month Recommendation

Monday, November 2, 2009

Busy Days

I have been busy for last few weeks. I really missed the meditation much. I think it's time to get back on track again as it has been quite some time i have stopped on the practise. Sometimes I feel like need to really step back again to really look at the life i want. My son is going to standard one next year and I have started to think about his growth and how much time I need to spend with him. I wish I can spend more time with him starting from next year. I have planned for this since last year but until now still progressing towards it. My goal still haven't achieved.

I think next year will be a good year to make a move for me.

Time do fly and don't let it fly and pass by without anything !



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment