This Month Recommendation

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Get Hold On To It ...

Feeling lack of energy during yesterday yoga class. Feel an emptiness inside. I am not sure why I felt so. Does it mean I am losing my passion of life ? Or just a temporarily running out of inspiration. I am not able to use the strenght I have like previous classes. Feeling losing of connection with my teacher too. Well, I guess in know the reason. It has been quite some time I didn't go for meditation, a meditation session longer than 20 minutes. Ok, that's the source of all this things.

I shall maintain the meditation back again starting from today. Picking up something new can be as easy as ABC but maintaining it is the most difficult part.

But I am still feeling the same way. The sky still looking very bright and beautiful each every day. I can see those clouds moving and turning and feel the earth turning around. I am sure you will experience the same if you meditate enough.  Everyone in this world here have the same right to raise up their spiritual awareness.  Seeing the unseen and feeling the unfeel.

It's just another 'Good Morning' greetings in The Truman Show !





No comments:

Post a Comment