This Month Recommendation

Monday, July 27, 2009

A Buddha Face In The Sky

This morning although the sky is gray and gloomy, when i was walking out to my car and rushing my son to go into the car, i saw a view in the sky in front of me. Those gloomy clouds formed a mountain view. I immediately called my son to see it and he is impressed by the view as well. It looks like exactly a range of mountains with 2 visible peaks, running smooth from one side to another.

When i drived out from the house, me and my son still admired at the incredible view that we saw. Then suddenly I saw a buddha face, seeing from the left side angle with visible eyes lid, nose and mouth curve line formed from the mountain range. It was very impressive view in deed. Maybe it's my imagination playing the tricks but believe me, I did see it with my own eyes.

Well, that's a good sign at least. Again I must say "Amidst the darkness there comes a stray of light shining through, giving path to the brightness". Nothing is difficult or can drive you towards the darkness as long as your will is strong and firm.

Namaste !


No comments:

Post a Comment