This Month Recommendation

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Life Is Full Of Opportunity Anytime Every Where..

Ok, now I have started to see the oppoturnity open up for me in life. Before that, I never aware of those oppoturnities around me. I am too focus on my self, ignoring the environment around me and keep playing the blaming game. It was the worst thing that I have ever done to myself. It's like a tumor growing in me. But now luckily I am able to get rid of it and jump out of the confined box.

Maybe you will ask what have change you, Lilianne ? My answer is quite simple, self awareness and the power of 'Now'. That the most crucial keys to my changes. Me, myself choose to change it not others or the environment but me. When you are aware of something is not right and want to change it, you will find a way and change it. Of course it's not an easy process but you will find that you learn a lot from it and you will carry it together with you along your future life and never regret it.

Now is the only moment that is real for you to live on and not past nor future. When you focus to present, you will find that everything comes, you accept as what it is, because you know that it's the only precious present/gift you have, so you will face it bravely and handle with your most best effort.

Our life is just like our breathing, in and out effortlessly. Try to force yourself to breath in and out, you will see the difference between effortless breathing and forceful breathing. That's how I realized this wisdom of life. Just like in Tai Chi, every movement you do you do it slowly following your breathing and you will notice the difference. Yoga helps me to realize that through proper breathing, especially when I do certain poses which is out of my reach. Once I focus on my breathing, my body will become soften, and without any forcing effort, my body able to go to the desire pose.

I think this can be applied to the way we lead our life as well !


Namaste !














No comments:

Post a Comment